I'm stuck

I'm 23 and I feel like I'm stuck on my life.




 Love: I've only had two boyfriends in my entire life, and the last one was when I had 17 years old and only lasted like two months and that is much, I really don't feel the need to have a boyfriend, but now in my twenties when I'm finished my career, when it's supposed that I have not depend of parents, when supposed that I have to live the life, when it's supposed that is the most exited age.. I just don't feel it.
Right now I want to have a good boyfriend, not just one to go to parties, or go to the movies, I want one to be able to speak of anything, to feel love, to feel protect, to feel that I want to spend a long time with this person, and I think that that's is my problem, the boys of my ages and here they are not very serious about girlfriends, the other problem is that I only study with women, and in my work I do not know nobody new, so for me is very hard to meet someone to material for boyfriend.




Career: Well I love my career, but I don't think that I can spend my whole life in a classroom, my plan is work in a classroom for 10 years MAX and then work in the administration in the school.
Right now when I graduated I wanna work in a good school, I have a BIG plan for my life but I can't say yet.








Home: Well here in Venezuela leave yours parents house in VERY HARD, here is all very expensive, working as a teacher I can't afford a apartment of 1 bedroom, even a car, so may I have to live with my mother until I get married with a rich guy, HA!  






Family: sometimes I wish have a baby, but just for a minute, my goal is have my first baby when a have 28/29 but first I have to get the father right?... Don't look weird but I would like to have 6 kids! yeah SIX, but  I want to adopt two of them, that's my life plan, let's see if can be.






Life: Also I wanna travel A LOT, I want to meet the Eiffel Tower, I wanna meet New York, and Disney World, I wanna meet Russia, and others countries...  





That's my life plan so I feel Stuck because be in here in Venezuela is not easy, basically for the money, and also because you have to work every day to just be able to eat, not for something else, you can't do plans for travel because you have to pay bills and debts.


I'm a little depressed because this year I'm not going to travel, I stay here in Caracas, for 3 months, well maybe at the end of September I be able to go to Margarita AGAIN, with my bosses, I love Margarita but I want to meet something new, and with the money that I have is very impossible travel but well will see...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER