Happy Fathers Day

Today is father day!!
Happy Fathers day to all daddy`s in the world, BUT ESPECIALLY to my wonderful Daddy.

My dad mean the world to me, if you read me for a while you now that my relationship with my father is the best that I had.
He is a gentleman, he is generous, he is kind.

He always have the best words for all moments.

He always cheer me up.

He always support me in all my projects on life.

My dad Never Never are yell at me, Never spank me
When I was little and I wake up in the middle of the night I not called my mom I called my dad.
when I`m with him, I fell like a little princess, yes at my 23 years old y fell like that.

I LOVE YOU DAD.
You really are the best dad in the whole world.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER