What a Mess

What I did??? I think I'm Crazy... Or not, I just a teacher!!

Namaste 

I did a mess with V and R... I always wanted to do this with them, but I just waiting the opportunity to do it... When her mother not was for all day in the home because I think she was freaking out!

 Happy little girl


So, the last Friday (before this one) I decide that it was the perfect time, their mother was going to be outside the whole day, and the Fridays I stay in their home and it was perfect because I could clean that mess.


First I started with V, she did it without doubt 

R, was  doubting about it but then he did it as well 

Both of them had a blast!! after that, everyday they ask me if we can do it again

I send pictures to their mother and she only said... Just clean the terrace after, HA!

I'm sorry for my English in this post!! I'm very tired right know. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER