the hunger games mockingjay

Hi guys!!! Right now I'm watching the AMA'S and I wasn't planned to post today, But we are in the last week of November and I just have 9 post!! I'll do my best to post everyday!

Well, last Friday I went with Marydalmis to the movies to watch the premiere of the hunger games mockingjay, I'm not a fan. after Twilight I haven't read any series of that type anymore, I tried but I can't pass  after the first book, I tried with Hush Hush, Divergent, and Mortal instruments, I read the first book of each series and I was done, so I'm moving on to more mature books! HAHA

So moving on, I went because she wanted it, and I was free and well I was curious, I mean I saw the others movies so I had to watch this one too.

It was nice, no just watch the movie, but be with a friend a real friend!! sometime I wish to have more friends, I have it but now  gathering together isn't that easy as calling and met up for that same day, everyone has a different schedule and it's hard! but well, I have a great time that day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER