I was ready to leave

Hi guys, sorry for disappear last week, I had a crazy, sad, stressful week, and I thought that today was the end of my life in pikychaqui, and I was wrong.

The whole Story.

after Halloween I started to organize more with the garage sale, it was my last week "working" and I was more than ready to finish all this, do the garage sale and go home, but God had another plans for me.

My boss's Grandma died that week, and my boss came here, and all that week was about the funeral and stuff, everybody was sad, and because of that I thought that the garage sale it would be cancelled, but my boss told me that I have to do it anyways, well actually was mimi who told me, my boss was the least interests on sale anything, but well I did, it wasn't that stressful that I thought it would be, it was very easy.

In the middle of all this my boss was looking for a plane ticket to go back to Miami, it was impossible for him to leave Venezuela till 3 days later, he was very stressed about that, finally he found a ticket and could leave TODAY, I was supposed to leave today also, AND I COULDN'T, I can't believe, God wants me here for some reason, I was with all my suitcases ready to leave when my phone ringed and it was a men who told me that a check that my boss was waiting was ready, and I'm in charge to look for and deposit it as well, so for that I have to stay here at least one more week!

Right now I'm okay with that, but I know that at some point I wanna go home! lest see when!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER