A little of this and a little of that

Hi guys!!

So down Here in Venezuela Christmas season is crazy, not only for the Christmas shopping it's because is the season where people has a little of more money to spend, so the people buy a lot of stuff and do a lot of stuff that couldn't do in the year.

For my family this year was "fix" the house, it's not really fixing, because there's a lot of thing to do, but we don't have the money to do it, so my mom, stepdad and myself tried to do the best that we could do to fix the house. We painted the living room, the baseboards and some chairs, my mom went crazy this year and wants to fix everything!! and for that reason I haven't be able to put on the Christmas stuff, I hope tomorrow be the day, I think the only major thing to do is paint the balcony bars.

It's nice to have a nice and beautiful house, and I'm thankful that we at least could do this as a family, some people do not have a house to "fix", but I can't wait to decorate the house!!

Kitchen Chairs

Paint


so this is how my house looks right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER