Blogging in's the same

Hi guys, I have been thinking and I think that the blog community is going down!

blogs that 2 years ago received hundreds of visits and comments now are getting a few!!

I guess life is getting busier, and people prefer instagram than blogger!!

I'm a little sad because I feel like I am still new on this, even thought that I have about 3.5 years doing it and I still love it.

and I love reading others blogs as well, but people are quitting on blogging and that make me a little sad.

People that I use to know trough blog, now are missing, or just on instagram.

 yesterday I was reading my older post, taking me to the past, happy and sad days!!

And that is why I love blogging!!!

Comments

Kimie said…
I'm so happy you still blog!!
Maydelin said…
Hi Kimie, and I'm so happy that you're still reading my blo11g

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER