Books, and More Books

Hi guys!!
I love to read, I can't seat in a couch on my house and read, thought, I do read when I'm going to work or another place, I read in the Subway and the bus



Last Tuesday I went to my Dermatology and close by was a Book fair, I wasn't planned to buy any books because I'm reading one right now, but the prices were so good that I couldn't help it and I buy 3 more, I could bought more but it started raining and I had to leave! and thank God, because I would spent a lot of money in there.
I love to read Love story, but also I like it a lot Jodi Picoult style, and the 3 books that I bought was kind of that style, I don't like very much the si-fi style anymore, I grown  on that already!
Also I started to read my first EVER book in English, it's a goal that I have, I hope to read the whole book before the year ends, I picked a book from Nicholas Sparks, and so far so good, I have to think twice to completely understand everything and of course there's words that I don't understand, but I can understand pretty much everything.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER