From there to here

Hi guys!!! guess what?... I'm home. Yeii!!!

Yes, I got here yestarday at night! I was so excited!!! and I'm trill to be here again, In my room, in my space, in home!

I'm happy right now, I'm not miserable anymore, but I know deep down I have stuff to figure it out! and that's why I'm going to find help!

My day Yesterday was a little complicated, it was the day that I had sale the Ipads, it was a big responsibility because there's was 10 Ipads to deliver and because Venezuela is so dangerous my boss had to send me a "bodyguard" actually it was my driver all day long, but he is tall and big so he looks like a bodyguard, I don't know what thought the owner of the store when he showed up, I just can imagine haha, well the owner of the store is a very nice guy, very sweet, It was a pleasure doing business with him, they checked the Ipads and 3 of then didn't give with the results of what they were expecting, so I had to go to Pikychaky again and bring another 3 to changed it! we did and we were off to the store again! it was an odyssey but at then end of the day it was worth it and the owner is going to buy all of them!

last day in pikychaqui

After all that we went to pikychaqui again to grab my stuff, by this time it was about 6 pm, and I got home at 6:40 pm... I was happy, everybody was happy!

Today I went to deposits the checks at the bank, and started to reorganize my room again!!

I'm exited for Christmas, I can't wait to bring Christmas home, for the nutcracker and another stuffs!

So, this is a better post than my last one, right?
but either way I still need help!

but let's enjoy the moment!! bye guys

Finally home


PD: It's good to be home, when i got home my bed was clean, my mom grab some dirty clothes to wash and this morning breakfast was ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER