Hi, I'm Alive, Venezuela

Sorry for not posting, is because my brother in law moved the router and now I do not have internet in my room, so is more difficult to blog!!!
Well I wanna talk about Venezuela, Even though that I'm thousands of kilometer far away, I feel that I'm still there, we always talk about the situations, and my sister's friends also are Venezuelan, so Venezuela is always with us, and the social media always remains us what is going on there.

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada


The situation there is worse, after a month of protest the people don't give up and stayed in the streets, the national guard are fighting with guns and hundreds of people are going to jail just for protest!!

Even worse, now the people can't find basic food, or medicine, so everything is empty, my dad told me that he went to the supermarket and he couldn't find something to eat, so He went back home with any food, and my mother told me that the other day my uncle went to several supermarkets just to get some toilet paper, something is wrong, and I'm afraid that nobody can't help us, just the Venezuelan have to do something drastic to find a solutions to all of this!!
Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada


I feel guilty to escape, but I had to do it, I don't know when my country will be a good place to live, I hope the things changes soon!! please pray for Venezuela, spread the word use the hashtag  #SOSVENEZUELA


Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER