At two days!!

Tomorrow it will be my last day of 24 hours in Venezuela and how I feel??

Honestly I don't feel a thing, I don't wanna think much about it... Today I said good bye to my Cousin/Best friend, and I was surprised that I didn't cry, I guess because I still dont believe that I'm really going forever, and That's because I'm not sure if I'm going be there FOREVER, I not have the security to be there more than 3 months, so I thinks Is for that, that I'm not sad, or excited or nothing!!! I'm just happy because I'm going to see my Sweet little pie, but that's all!!

Today I finished the first suitcase, and the second one is almost done, tomorrow my dad is coming, I have to do laundry, and say goodbye to my aunts, uncles, and Grandma, I think that Tomorrow I'm gonna cry, but I'm not sure.

I'm a little scare to leave not having it a plan, but well God knows best, and if HE send me there is for something!!

I just want that you pray for me, and wish me luck... Tomorrow I'm going to blog and after that I'm guessing Sunday or something!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER