First days in Spain!!

Hi my friends!!

just for the continuity of my blog I will talk about my First days in Spain, but today my mind is in Venezuela, My poor Venezuela.

Well I left Venezuela on Thursday, I had to do a stopover in Italy and then take another plane to Madrid... I did, the flight was so nice, I slept 4 hour of 10 and watched a movie, it wasn't so bad, then I finally get to Madrid and my sister was supposed to wait for me there, but I went out and she wasn't there, I waited for 10 minutes and she finally arrive, I hug her and immediately I see my sweet niece, and she was/is the most beautiful girl on the world, I carried her and hug her, and kiss her....

then we went to the hotel, leave our baggage and then we went to a dinner with my brother in law's family, they are so nice and kind people, I was tired but I had a good time there.

Then we went back to the hotel, slept, and early that morning we flew to Tenerife, I get here and I was rested and I didn't have any jet lag, I don't remember what I did, but I'm guessing it was just a quite day, taking care of my niece and unpacking!!!

Sunday we went to my favorite pasta restaurant in the island, I LOVE pasta, so is my Favorited restaurant period, it was nice be there, and just talk and have a good time...

The following days are been just adjustment, cleaning closest so I can put my clothes on it, doing some errands, and trying to have a routine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER