Goodbye Reunion

On Wenesday of last week, I was feeling sad, I spent most of the morning crying with my mom, I didn't wanted to do anything, But I had to go to my Aunt's house and say good bye to everyone!!

All my clothes was packed so I borrowed some clothe from my sister, also that Day I didn't wear any makeup, I just was sad... But my cousins and Aunts (Mostly my cousins) had another idea, they made me a surprise goodbye "Party"

I was so sad, but that made my day!! I love that they think about it, and took the time to do it, it wasn't something big or fancy, it just was a nice time with my family!! I love all of them, and I know that at some point I'm gonna miss them so much!! So I was glad that they did that for me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER