I made it!!

After 14 hours on 3 planes, and 1 day and a half traveling- I made it, I'm In Spain!!

As you can see I change the "Name" of my blog, and I have to admit that I'm not sure if I did the right thing doing it, I hope so, I really hope that today will be the first day of my new life!!

I'm here. not knowing what to expect, or what I'm going to do, to be honest right now I don't feel that this is now my life, I Feel that in 3 months I'm going back to Caracas, IS NOT WHAT I WANT, but I don't know, I'm being very honest is this post, I'm so confuse, scare, and when everyone ask me what I'm going to do here?,  how long I'm gonna be here?, what are my plans?, my only answer is I DON'T KNOW, because I don't.

For other side I'm very happy to be here, see my niece, being with my sister, and just being here, let's god decide what is in my future, I'm in his hands!!

Well this is a short post, I just wanted to let you now that I'm alive, and Fine!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER