A break Down!!

Hello my friends!!! well As you can see yesterday was impossible to me to blog, I went out with my sister and niece, and then when we came back, we put Emma to sleep, and the we watched a show, also We have internet but my room is the only room in the whole house that doesn't have internet, even the bathroom has internet., but well here I am, right now I'm babysitting Emma, and I have a little of time, she is a trouble maker, but she is not that bad!!!

Yesterday marked 3 weeks since I get here, TIMES FLY friends, and was the first time that I realize that maybe I didn't make the right decision, my sister and I couldn't find a way for me to stay forever, beside marriage, and that's breaks my heart, I spend a lot of money to come here, I wonder if I'm wasting my time here, did a made the right decision? now what I going to do? should I write to my boss telling this? I wanted to cry, and I did, I was sad, disappointing, confused, and every single feeling the you can imagine in my situation, my sister was thinking and thinking a way for my to stay, but all of them is a  risk, in the legal way. I don't want the anybody take that risk for me, so I'm in a dilemma, or not a dilemma, I am in trouble, If I don't find a way to stay legal is a couple months I'm going back to Venezuela, and then I don't know if I'm coming back here or to the USA, I really don't want to go back to Venezuela, I gave away all my stuff, I Don't want to go back to that mess, and I don't want to listening what people say, but will see, I'm in a journey, my journey, with my decisions, and I have to suck it up, and deal with it.

Today I'm fine again, I'm happy because I'm with my Emma, I love this little girl with all my heart, If I have to leave her, It's gonna hurt so much!!!
My sweetie pie is starting to walk, we have our hands full with her, she say mommy, daddy, gracias, and caca, I made her her first pigtails in her hair today and she is growing so fast!!




and yes, this is my office today jajaja!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER