Cinnabuns, Cinnamon, Cinnarolls?


First to all I don't know the right way to call them, So I'm gonna call them Cinnarolls, because that's how I know it for most of my entire life.

For a long time I wanted to make them but for one reason or other I never could, so when I saw a post in a blog about cinnarolls, I decided that I wanted to make it. and I DID, and result was... well, let's wait to read the whole post and then you will figure it out.

Let's start, I saw the blog, I copy the recipe, I TRANSLATE the recipe, then I went to the supermarket and get most of the ingredients, I went with my sister and Emma of course, and let's just say that Emma doesn't like to shop AT ALL, so basically, I ran around in the whole supermarket looking for the ingredients, with a fuzzy, whiney 1 years old, and I just grab whatever I saw it first, I get most if the Ingredients. but I couldn't find the activate dry yest, but well that's life.

So I decide to make this recipe , yes, you are right, I decide to make The Pioneer women Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, they looks so good, and the reviews are the best, so I wanted to try.

I made the dough one day before I actually wanted to eat them, and I read the recipe a least 4 times, and I started, my first mistake was no measure well, or actually was a confuse term for me, so I used less milk than I should, so when I realized and Added more milk, after that, the first steps were easy, I followed the recipe, except the part of the Dry Yest, ups!!, I keep the dough and saved it for the next day. (BTW, the dough, obviously didn't double the size)


I woke up this morning determined to do it right, but I didn't read the recipe before start, so, second mistake, I worked with the dough very well, and I started to stretch it and to add the sugar, butter and Cinnamon, and I started to roll it, it was easy, I thought this was going to be the hard part, then I cut it and put it in the trays.

Everything went well, I made the Icing and put the cinnarolls in the oven, and after ten minutes it didn't smell like cinnamon, so I get worried, because if don't smell like they suppose to smell that  means that something is wrong, well I leave them for 17 min and put the first ones out, and they looked so good, but they didn't smelled  good, and then I see why, I DIDN'T PUT ENOUGH CINNAMON, what I was thinking?? Why I didn't covered them in cinnamon?? and that was my third mistake.

They don't  taste BAD, they just NEED the Icing of Nuttela to be able to eat... I'm so proud of me to try, and I know for the next time, I have to READ THE RECIPE, and ADD A LOT of cinnamon!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER