Going Back/ Caracas Carnival

Hello My friends, before I start it with my Days in Spain, I want to post my last few days in Caracas, This Involves, pool, beach house, relaxing time, and party.

Well last week was Carnival In Venezuela, with all the stuff that are going on down there, it didn't felt right to celebrate that holiday, but for the same reason it was an opportunity to get away for a few days of that mess, my family went to the beach house 4 days before me, I didn't wanted to spent my last days in Venezuela in the beach house, so they left first, I went to my cousin and we have a nice time there.

My and My cousin chilling by the pool





This was our Carnival Party




My Cousin Birthday

and Then, Back to reallity


I went because my mother asked me to go, and I'm glad I did it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER