My new toy


for years I prefer desktop computer than a Laptop,  but today that change.

My desktop broke AGAIN, but the most annoying of all is that it was new... did not had much time with me, maybe one year, but it broke, and the reparations was too expensive to do it, so I told my dad that I want a new computer but a Laptop.  he said yes, but that I had to wait to the last of this month because he don´t have it the money right now.

Luckily I work and in 3 week I gathered the money, well the half, and luckily one of mine friends was selling a new computer for a good price, and he said that we can give him the half of the money now and the other half later this months.

So now I´m a Laptop girl.

This is my new computer and I hope that last a least 3 years


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER