And the President is....


I have not words to describe the feeling that I have right now... Chavez Won again, unbelievable, the half of the country is in mourning... This 6 years will add 20 years of him in the power.

The people whom vote for him are people without educations, are people whom conform with miseries that Chavez given to them.

Now My future is not here in Venezuela, I'm not sure where it is, could be the United State, or Spain, (with papers, I don't want to be a illegal in one of this countries) It's hard thinking that in 11 months I not be here anymore with all my family, sharing with them, be in the parties, in the Holidays, not be able to see them every day; I know what I leaving behind  But I have a future to build.

Is sad leaving them here, specially my little sister, I do not know which will be her future, I just hope that one of the project of my family complete, so they will be able to leave this country too.



I have to work hard to leave this country, but I promise that I do.

I don't want to live in a country were the people are murdered in front of their children, where you have to pray every day to be able to come home alive, where you go to the supermarket and there's not oil, coffee, flour, where you have to conform with the things that the government give to you.
This is the situations here, in Venezuela.




Comments

Kimie said…
I'm so sorry to hear that Chavez won! Mi esposo estaba deciendome ayer que gano 54% de las votas?? Es increible. Me gusta mucho la decoracion de tu blog! So cute! Lo siento que no te he escrito. Yo soy una mala "pen pal"! Si vienes a los EEUU, tienes que venir a Tejas para que podemos conocernos :).
Maydelin said…
Hi Kimie! how are you??
Yes is sad that Chavez won again, is unbelievable, and that's right, he won with the 54% of the votes, the opposition got 43%, so it was very tied... And Don't worry I don't want to be your Homework, I'm just happy to know of you trough the blog and I'm Happy that you read my blog..

And of course if one day I go to the USA, I will visit you

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER