Halloween Spirit

I´m posting about Halloween again?? That´s mean that i already had one year posting?? awesome
Well another day I write about that, now I want to show you one activity that I did with my kids...

Here In Venezuela we don´t celebrate Halloween, I think is just a holiday in the USA (Correct me if i´m wrong)  , well, but all you know that I work with a American Family, so I celebrated with them...

and to get the spirit of Halloween I did a craft with them, we did ghosts.



is so easy, and i Think that kids of all ages can do it.
Also is not too messy, so is easy to clean



all that you need is a plastic cup 



white glue and cotton



So the kids just have to do is, wet the cotton in the white glue and then put in the glass, until you don´t see anything of the cup  SOOO EASY.
I cut ovals to the eyes, and a circle to the mouth .. Also you can open a hole in the top of the ghosts and put some Christmas lights, so they illuminate at night... I didn´t because my boss said that was too much work,  jajaja 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER