Happy Halloween 2012

This year in the neighborhood where I work celebrated Halloween the past Saturday, My boss and one friend was in charge to do the party...

At first we think that anybody would attend the party, because this is Venezuela, and also because they placed the poster announcing the party one day before... So we expected like 10 kids top, but showed up more than 20, unbelievably... 

The party was a hit, I was helping with all the games and then we go to do trick or treat... My fist trick or treat Ever, it was fun, the 20 kids and their parents really enjoyed all of this, V and R was beyond happy, I was happy and tired and also my boss.

R filled his bucket with a lot of candies, V not so much... But it was fun.
So, happy Halloween!!! 





Comments

Kimie said…
Happy Halloween! The kids look so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER