One Year

one year ago I start for fun this blog, actually I started because Kelly Kroner was doing a "Carnival" About blogger outside of the USA, and I wanted to participate, So I did a really bad post in English about Venezuela, showing the good things about this country and the bad things too.
 I did not had the intentions to do more post, or continue with this blog, but then I thought  that it was a good idea make a blog in English just for practice my English, and really did not know about what to blog (and I think that I´m still figuring out) but with the time I decided that I will post about my life (a little boring life) but I´m glad that I did, because now I can look back and look who much I progress on English and read the things that happened in my life.


This year passed really fast, I do not have any follower, and also not many visitors, but I do this for me, Sometime I wish that more people read my blog, but when that happen i get scare because I don´t know what kind of people are reading this, but it is a risk that I will take, other days I wish more comments, but then I think, that I don´t start this blog to get visitors or get comments, I make it to practice my English and learns and also for me.

Some days I think to go on private, because sometimes i get visitor for stranger pages and that scares me but then I think that if I go to private I would not do this anymore, because even if I want it or not I write for other people and I care about those people, even if they are one or two that are follow me o read this once in a while.

So, Happy birthday to my little blog on the world of blogs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER