Emma Shower.

Well Finally I will post the photos of the baby shower of my sister.

If you do not know my sister live in Spain, and she and my Brother in law came to Venezuela to celebrate the Baby shower of mi niece... I planed almost everything, all the decorations was my idea, and it turned so cute.



The cake table.... I did all this decorations, I brought the Chinese lamps, Y buy the fabric and send it to cut, and I did the pompoms.... also y brought way before the onesiss for the decorations 

The beautiful cake, of course I didn't do it, but I send the photo to the baker so she do the same as the picture



This was my favorite table, this was the table of the tree of wishes for Emma.



the diaper cake, I did this in like 3 hours, I had never ever done one before, but is easy.

and the center piece for the tables... I took one idea from pinterest but is not turn out very well, so I keep the idea and i twist a little bit,  and well I did the best that I CAN do



My mom with my sister



The Parents to be


My father and my Aunt



 She is Aura, she is the friend of my sister who helped me with the party

Present time.


Y just love this photos 




I have a lot of more pictures, but I don´t want to overwhelm with more post about this.

This was the first party that I hosted and I loved to do it, but I learned to delegate things to other peoples, and hire a waitress, ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER