Curacao Part I

Prepare to a LOT of pictures

well, we come to September 3, that day we take off to the island Curacao, is a Island that belong to Lesser Antilles,  Is a beautiful Island, with a lot of beautiful beaches.

I leave with my Boss, V and R, that day and the cousins arrived 5 days later.

Bye Bye Venezuela


This was the first that we stayed, but just for 3 days









Everything was white, It was so gorgeous

But the house do not have AC in the kitchen or living room  just in 4 rooms and were 7 rooms, so we move out for another hose with AC in all of the rooms and in the kitchen 





 The next day that we arrived, the father of my boss arrive to the Island for just 4 days...
And we went to a farm of ostriches. 



and the father of my boss ride one.. He is just Hilarious and crazy, but it was fun to watch on the save of the car. 



The kids loved... well V was a little scared.

But R really Enjoined.



Then we went to the Aquarium... They were fascinated with the fishes, R hold a Sea Start  






Then we went to see the Dolphins show



and this Show.... Let me say, Curacao is HOT, and I hate the heat, I was just praying that this show ended soon, because everybody was a little tired of the heat... BUT the show is good and short (thanks good).






Curacao at night


This is the Touristc part.. I thinks it's call Ponda


Beautiful buildings 




At 6 pm

Curacao in the day.



It's a beautiful Island 

I'm Sorry is I bored you with all this photos, but I think that it worth it 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER