My New Camera!

well everybody knows that I don't have a camera right now , and I wanna buy one so badly but well I not been working for two weeks and I don't have money to buy a new one! But I been seeing some cameras that maybe works for me!

I really really wants a professional camera and make a photography course but that's it for a future, for now I just wanna a Digital camera!

Mi first options is that Olympus TG-310 


I like this one becouse don't have a optical Zoom! and you can take photos under the water! but is the most expensive of all!

I wanna one without Optical Zoom because my last camera broke for that, and now is so difficult get a camera like that! 
So I hope get the Olympus! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER