At the Movies with Marian!

Finally I had time to go to the Movies with my little Sister Marian...
We went the Saturday, its supposed that just would be her and I but one of my friend call me and told me that she wanna go to the movies too, so we went my friend (I know her since we have 10 years old), Marian and I, we go to the most bigger mall in Venezuela, I really don't like go there because is too much people but well is bigger and it was a great option for Marian.

We saw Monte Carlo, It was a nice movie but i got bored in the middle, maybe is because  I have 22 and that movie is for 10 to 18?? Well a least Marian Liked

Before leaving




At the Movies

She is Josenia!


I think that I gonna buy a New Camera this week!! I hope so! 


And I start my college Vacations, but my Vacations Work ended!! I start work Again tomorrow! I'm glad that they are  back, but I think that I'm no ready for those kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER