Carnaval 2012

Im back!! I back yesterday from my vacations!!! I love be in vacations, be able to sleep to late! just do nothing, be in the pool and just relax.


it supposed that i had to go to our house beach Friday at noon, but our car broke so almost we don't go, but my stepfather have a sister who has a beach house there too, so they go with them, so my stepfather, Marian and my dog went with them, and my mom and i had to go in a BUS, but was horrible, that day i had classes so we could not go  before noon, when a left the university to go the bus station was 12:30 pm I get to the bus station at 1:30 and the line was awful!! and the sun horrible, i hate feel hot, really I cant stand feel heat, well my mom get there at 2 pm and the line have not moved anything, so after 3 hour we decided to go home and try the Saturday, but my mom call a friend who has a house there too and she told us that she could come and pick us, so we did it, the Saturday we leave Caracas and we Welcome Higuerote.

I don't have a lot of pictures of this trip because I don't have a new camera yet, But i have older photos that maybe works for this post. we don't do much there, we wake up, go to the pool, and that all, but I love be there this year.
the pool

Here the people are in a dancing class!! 
  My dogie 


At night they made a Carnival Party, all the kids are dressed up



That its my house 




Another dancing class 





My mom and I



And this kids are our neighbors!! And I just love them!! 

But she is my favorite!!!

Little Sofia


I just love be in a hammock






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER