Busy, Fun, Weekend!

This weekend was so fun, we do a LOT of activity


Starting Friday! this Friday i was alone with the kids, we do some Valentin's Card, and we went to the park! 











Then we decide go to the park! let me tell you something, the first day that i saw that park i say by myself i'll never bring the kids to this park, because is SO dangerous, but after 2 years we used to use it.

This Photo Show the personalities of each 

She love her babies! 





He with dumbo and she with Bebé



I love This picture! 

Now is the turn for the "babies"










And ended the day with injured!


First we are playing in the patio




And then.






 Everybody was OK, just tired! R i really don't know what happen with him, he just cry and said that he need a Ban- Aid , and V i giver her a Kiss and she don't wanted, so she need a Ban- Aid too.


Saturday was a crazy day.
R has a baseball game and after the game all the team came to the house for a party, 10 crazy boys and 1 room!!

I don't have my camera, so did what i could with my cellphone 












My Sunday go in another post




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER