My life is Not gonna change



well Not in 15 days.
Let me tell you the whole story.
I have almost 5 years working with this family, and my life is pretty much the same for 5 years, not big changes, nothing new, always the same things.
This Monday i went at work and my boss was not there but it was the person who clean the house, she was crying and she tell me that one uncle of her was hospitalized because he was shot to steal the car, so she call my boss and told her that she had to go, my boss told her that wait a little bit because she was almost there.
Well my boss came in and talk to her, and then Cecilia (the women) left.



My boss when she left she explode and tell me that she wanna go to live to Miami right now, that could not be that every time someone was killed, beside she that night before had a fight with her husband and she wanna divorce.



So this week I can almost assure that she is gonna go to Miami in 15 days and never come back, but thanks god she spake with her husband and everything is normal now! SO my life is not gonna change at all.



In this week i made plans for my life without work, i wanna do a English course and German to.
But now is not possible, NOT get me wrong I am super Happy that they don't leave, I love them so much, the Monday i was crying just thinking that i will never gonna see them Again (ok i'm a little overreacting, i know that always i gonna be in contact with them) but i really want to do that course, maybe when a finish my career 


Comments

Kimie said…
Donde has aprendido la ingles que ya conoces? Que bueno que la usas en tu blog! Me gustaria practicar mi espanol contigo por email, si querrias!
Kimie(dot)Pruessner(at)gmail(dot)com
Maydelin said…
I would love practice with you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER