What I do at work!!

Once a Week i bring to the kids a new activity to do!! 

With R I been working with laterality, I mean right and left, and human body, so with made this.









In a Big peace of paper he lay down and i trace his figure, then he painted and put the names to the body parts! He had to tell me witch is the left hands and the right hand, and the left feet and the right feed 

And of course V don't want to be behind and i did with her to, but with only named the body parts! 







And today I still working with laterality but in a blackboard! 


And For fun we made a paper flower.



You Need Two piece a paper like that, paste the two papers and that make the flower 


and a stick like that! 

Have a good Night 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER