Election Day (Sunday)

My Sunday Start at 4 am because of this girl. 




She wake up at 4 am and never go to sleep again!!
But at 11 am I was in my home to vote




Like everyone knows Venezuela is divided, half of the country love our "President" and the other half hate it, I belong to the second half, I want that men out of Venezuela.

Well Sunday was the primary to elect a single candidate of the opposition, and of course i went to vote... I live in a part of Caracas where most the people support the president, so i thought they would not see lines to vote, Well i was wrong i made a line for 30 minutes and my best friends for almost 2 hours!! was crazy, was so many people voting!! 

Here the photos.










Expect 1.5 M  of Voter, But 3 M people Voted!! Was Awesome.


And my day ended with Pizza with my Best friends!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER