Tomorrow is the Last day!!

Tomorrow is the last day of 2011, and I know that in other post I said that I not ready for the New Year!! But Now I am!! really I'm excited about tomorrow and the whole new year, I'm ready for start my last semester in college, I'm ready for see what the new year comes to my life.
I'm so tankful with god for the family  I have!! they make all the celebrations a party, we are very close and if any body in my family have a problem everybody comes out and help, for example we have a aunt who live in another state and she always come for holidays with my cousins, but this year she could not come because she don't have enough money for the tickets, and neither she or my uncle work right now, so that she come this Christmas was almost impossible, but 4 aunts, 1 uncle, my grandmother sent money so she could come.






And thankful for my friend even I don't see much as I would like, I know that always are there for me and I for they.






And SO thankful for my work, I really love work with them, I think that this family is one of the best thing that could happen to me, I really love the kids and my bosses.




And thankful especially for have my dad with me one year more.
My dad have 73 years and he is getting older, and my bigger fear is losing him, he was open-heart surgery like 6 years ago ans thanks god everything goes well, I know he is a strong person and I love him so much.


So that is for Im thankful this year... Tomorrow I have Another Big party!! so, Happy New Year's Eve. 











Comments

Taz + Belly said…
I couldn't find your email address and wanted to say thanks for stopping by and commenting at my blog. Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER