Ready for Christmas?

I Really NOT!!! I cant believe that in a Week is Christmas day, I'm ready for the Holiday, I mean I all ready buy the presents for everyone and now are under the Christmas tree, I have the clothes for both days (Christmas and new year, well almost) and I'm just waiting the days come, but I cant believe that already pass a Year, and I feel that I don't did anything special, just work and study, I went to Spain for the summer, but I mean do something significant, something to change, something new to learn, I now the phrase "Every day you learn something new" and I thing that I did, but like "every Friday the traffic is crazy so, is better stay in work that night" or "that teacher say something good" just little things like that, but I thing that I don't learned something more deep... 






Or make something good for other people, I Really work because I Think that I help somebody, as a babysitter I help to my boss when she is tired, or she has to work, and I feel good, but I wanna help to others people and I don't know how?





Well I just thinking that this year was fast, and I'm think that I no ready for another fast year!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER