Christmas Eve part I

Here in Venezuela we had a big party in Christmas Eve!! this year the party kept on until 6 am!!  it was phenomenal! 

First I had a lunch with my dad and my sister! we ate the Christmas Plate!! The Hallaca, chicken salad and stew 



They are my Nephews.  

There are My sister, my dad and my Nephew (its suppose to be a dinner, but my dad tell me that is was a lunch! and my sister tell him is was a dinner  so it was a misunderstanding, and for that, nobody was well dressed)  




Them I went to home and I did brownies for my family but I don't take pictures jaja

After that I dressed and take some pictures in the Christmas Tree before we go to my aunt`s house.


My little sister. 





US




My Mom



 This Is in My auntie house... this is the Nativity, Baby Jesus is covered because in not born yet, at 12 am we uncover him

They Are my cousins





They looks like twins but one had 22 years and the other one had only 15 can you guess who's who? Obviously they are sisters


And She is the only Little girl of the house, she is my second cousin


And Santa is here!!! well I know that in USA the kids goes sleep early and wake up early the morning of Christmas for open the presents, But here the kids don't go to sleep early and receives the present at 12 am, its so silly but well is the traditions , and here the kids don't make the letter for Santa, the letter is for Baby Jesus!!  is the same letter, only instead of putting for Santa they put Baby Jesus and ask for the presents.


Well she was the only one to get a present from baby Jesus.


And like a 1 am we get our Christmas Dinner.


More photos and celebrations to come and the next post.

Comments

Rut said…
your christmas was like mine full with family members! It´s what I love about christmas! Here kids open presents at 12:00 like in venezuela. I used to think we were the only country in the world who do that, but I was wrong! Beautiful pics!
Maydelin said…
Hi, Merry Christmas!!

Well we have a BIG family, but no everybody was there that day!!! And I think all Latin America open presents at 12!! But in my family I mean with my little sister I do the american Thing, she open the present the next morning!

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER