My Weekend as a Mom of Tow Beautiful children

Remember that I say that the last weekend a work ALL the weekend, well this is the post about that Weekend, (I know i´m so behind ) 


Well I work all the weekend all by my self, I mean is supposed that i would be with the women how work there, and she was going help me with the kids, but her brother died that week before and she had to go she live in another state and she lost the plane to come back to Caracas, so I could not count with her, the kids that I care have a big sister, she have 20 years old, but its most like she have like 10 years old, but even so she was a big helper!! 


well I went the Friday early, and the family had a friends who woks occasionally to them as a driver, so I went with him to pick up the kids from school, then when were are in home and have lunch (her mom made the lunch for that day before she leave, it was a big help), well R have a birthday party that day, so at 12 noon I went for they big sister room and wake up because she had to help me all the weekend, that party is supposed start at 4 o'clock but here in Venezuela anybody arrive at time, if the party "starts" at 4 o'clock the people comes like at 5 o'clock, so that day I start call the taxi to go at 4, and any taxi wants to go, o all of then are busy, we lost like 30 minutes trying to get a car to bring us there...  Finally we get a taxi and arrived at the party at 5 o'clock, and it was a little awkward for my because I did not know anyone, but R have a good time in the party.


He is R, and A his best friends!

Saturday.

They woke up early and the plan for that day was go to the movies and see The Lion King in 3D, well we had breakfast, play a little bit in the patio, have lunch, wake up the older sister, take a bath, dress the kids, call the taxi (the same history that last time) and we are ready to go... When we finally arrive at the movies there was a lot of people!! I mean we are four person and we were separated in the room, is supposed that I was sitting with R and the Big sister with V, but at the end I was with the kids in tow seats and Big sister and other sit.. Well  the thing wast that they had a really great time, R love the movies and all he say is : Hakuna matata, hakuna matata, was so funny!!, then we went to the park, have dinner there, and Finally home.. They take a bath, a story and I went to relax watching a movie.






Sorry for the poor quality.

and the last day Sunday.

Was a quite day,  I don`t gonna go anywhere,in the morning they paint a little bit  but at noon they are a little boring, so we went to their cousins house.






Her mom pick us at the 7 pm and I was so tired, when a get to my home I just wanted sleep and do nothing else, and that was that I made... I love this kids with all my heart really, but I think that I don't want Any kids for my right now, with them I have enough.

(ok, a alguien le gustaria que hiciera los post tambien en español? yo primero los hago en ingles y tardo como una hora, si los hago en los dos idiomas tardaria mas, pero quiero saber si aqui hay alguien que le gustaria leerlos en español tambien)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER