Christmas Shopping Day 1

well today was my first day a Christmas Shopping and i have a good time seeing things for everybody on my family but its a lot of work! I have to think and things for my Little sister, my mom, my dad, stepfather, my bosses and for my little kids... my whole family is too big, my mom have 10 siblings, and everyone had a least two kids, so is a lot of people to give a present, but in my family we make "amigo secreto"  secret friend is like in a bowl we put all our names and we have to pick one and to that person is who you give a gift for christmas.


Well today i supposed was to buy a least the present for the kids, but I only saw the price and see what I can give to them, at first I thought to give them some toys, but now I don't know, I'm thinking in some clothes.


well today all day was this.





Because of that tomorrow not will be school! look this this is real. (this was today)




Tomorrow it`s gonna be my second day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER