Shooping Day!! Day two

I don't feel my feet anymore... But it was a productive day.
 My shopping day start at 2 pm and finish at 7:30 pm... I buy almost everything (thanks god).

The day seemed so perfect, like is no going to rain. (well here the sky looks grey, but when a left my home it was sunny)

These is a store of shoes. Shoes everywhere, this is because is a BIG store, is Christmas and the shoes are so cheap.  (I don't buy any shoes there, too crazy and overwhelming for me)


and then, well started raining again 



I wait to the rain stop in another big store and I drink a mocachino and a brownie.


then I went to a Mall, to finish the shopping (this is the tree in there)

And for finish I walk to the subway station and this is how lookS boulevard at night.


This is the stuff that I buy today.


Tomorrow I think that I going stay in home.

Comments

Rut said…
You are lucky! I have an exam on december 20th and I won´t be able to shop for christmas until then :( There isn´t any chrismas tree in my house, and there won´t be until december 20th. Is It winter in venezuela?
Annie said…
Esa tienda de zapatos es inmensa, wao. Me alegro que hayas tenido un buen dia de compras, bueno excepto por la lluvia.

Gracias por tu mensaje en mi blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER