Christmas Eve part II

After Dinner the Party Start.

 That is my Uncle and my little sister 


My mom and I dancing 




Its time For Amigo Secreto!! Exchange Gifts

I give the present to my mom


and she to my Uncle (Carlos)

and he to me

So, My little sister Start the game again, and she give the present to our cousin (Henmary)

and she to her sister. (Elizabeth)

and she to our other cousin (Gabriela)

and She to our other cousin (Mingdalia)

and she to our aunt (Felicita)

And she to her son (Henfelt)

and he to my little Sister Marian


She is my Grandmother (Ana)

Dancing Salsa (I don't know dance salsa, my uncle try to teach me) 


And here we are to tired of dancing, so we are talking in the stairs of the building at 3 of the morning! 

After that, nothing happen everybody was waiting the sun came out to go, I left at 6 am.
I'm so thankful for my Big family!! I don't wanna change nothing on them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER