The Nutcracker

Every year in Christmas the most important theater put on stage the play of nutcracker, when I was little I never went to the show, my family is not a theater peoples, but since 3 years ago I go alone, well with friends, I really I love the play! this time I went with a friend for the college.

This is the Nativity of the theater (I know baby Jesus is lost) 

This is my friend Marydalmis

This was the theater before start the show
 Finally the nutcracker, its no was allowed take pictures with flash 

This is my favorite part of the all play!! 

 Almost Finish








After that we went to eat to one of my favorites places.

We ate some Sandwiches with french fried  




well, After all that I went to home and wrapped the gift, and them at the afternoon my uncle had a birthday party, and we had a great time there!! 

That`s my doggy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER