My skin 1 year later (Acne)

It's been more than a year since I started my skin treatment and even thought that right now I'm just using my skin product and not going to the doctor that often, I want to do an update.

It has improve so much, it's not were I wanted to be, but it's 100% better than a year ago and I'm happy for that.

I watch the pictures from before and I can't believe that that was my face, but it was!!! also if somebody is going trough the same I want to tell you that it's light at the end of the tunnel.










as you can see, my face it's so much better!! right now I'm breaking out because my period is coming, and those pimples are the worst I've had in months!! TODAY my face is more clear than that, So I'm very happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER