My "Winter Clothes"

as winter Clothes I meant light sweaters

I only own 3 items of really Winter season, of course I haven't used here, I used them when I travel

I got this coat from a garage sale, it was SO Cute!!! it's black and comfy, also it has a rain coat that of course that I would wear it.

Than I have this winter jacket., I really really LOVE IT, is very comfy and I always wear it when I'm traveling in a plane, I hide my face in that hoodie and I can sleep the whole flight, it comes very handy when you have a 8 hours night flight!! 
I bought it in Spain for only 20€ 


and also this motorcycle Jacket, it't cute and I can wear it when is cool here




then it comes all my light winter clothes, well not all, just the light sweaters, my long sleeves shirts aren't here.

I really love that "sweeter?" because it covers but not that much and also I can wear it in Summer time 


This Animal Print sweeter is nice but it's just for coolest temperatures,


I also LOVE this sweter but it is damaging, as you can see in the picture, in real life it doesn't seem that bad, and I don't know who can fix it



 this blazer it's a simple navy blazer

this makes my grey days more brights 


and this is my mommy sweeter hahaha, it makes me look like a mom, I usually wear it when I'm working


 I though on doing this post because it's finally getting cooler here, and Christmas is coming, also I'm going to do clothes shopping very soon!!
See you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER