Done With Pikychaqui

Yeii, finally I'm done with pikychaqui!! I HOPE

It was fun and exhausting at the same time, taking everything out of the closets and cabinets and stuff!! by the end my whole body was hurting, I didn't felt sad or depressed about it, finally I can see the house as a house and not as a home.

It helps that everything is out and there's nothing left of them (of my kids and bosses) I mean there's stuff of them but I don't see them like it belong to them, I just see them like Stuff, and that's so good for me, before every time that I went to that house I left feeling sad and nostalgic, and now those feelings are GONE! I mean I love that House but I don't feel like that is their house anymore, also maybe because I finally accepted that THEY'RE NOT COMING BACK, I'm in peace with that too, so yes, I finally I'm out of that house for now,  now they want to me to do the garage sale, but I'm not quite sure about it, I guess if they ask me seriously I will do it, but will see.

For now that's all, I didn't take pictures of the house when I finished because I wanted to remember me as it was before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER