Happy 1º Birthday Isa

Isa turned 1 year old this past Thursday, she came home and my mom sang her Happy birthday with a little cake, I couldn't do it because I was working, but I do saw her that day and sang her Happy Birthday without the cake.

The real party was on Saturday, Halloween day, she got baptized and at noon that party was supposed to start, but that day it rained most of the afternoon, so we made it to the party at 3 and actually we were one of the first people to appeared, and also because here in Venezuela if a party invitation say at 1 pm people always go at 3 pm, that's kind of rule here



But well Isa was so beautiful in her christening gown, and we had a great time, the kids Party ended at 6 pm and them the adult party started till 2 am




 I dance and dance till my feet hurts!! 



 Isa's dad and my Cousin!! I grow up with him, and I can't believe he had a Kid



all Cousins 


The party was of Tinkerbell, and Isa was a fairy, there were a ton of food, music and even a jumping house 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER