Rain Rain don't go Away

 Hello, if you Know me, you will know that I LOVE RAIN!!  I mean, when I'm home and I can't cuddle in my bed and watch TV all day haha, not really, I love rain and cool temperatures, we don't have much of that around here lately 


This was yesterday, you will thought that this was all day, but actually it just lasted about 20 min, but at least the sun never come out, it was cloudy and cool the whole day (today another story :(, the sun is shining)


 But at least it's not that HOT, we're in the lowest 80º at noon it could reach about 85º but's that's okay, at least we aren't in the 90º.

So how yesterday was COOL the whole day, I got to wear my "winter" clothes!! 

So sorry for my dirty mirror


I didn't went anywhere, but I wanted to look pretty 



That sweeter was of my dad, but I think I can wear it and it's look fine.

an old legging and my rain boots, that I can count with the fingers of my hands how many time I've wear them, but I love them


My mom made some of hot oatmeal 


and I'm loving my short curly hair!! LOVE IT!! 



Today I'm going shopping for a few things that I need!
Wish me luck 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER