Almost Christmas

hello!!! sorry for disappear here, but crazy days, and yesterday I was without internet soo!! I'm going to try to catching up today...


So Christmas Is around the corner, and I'm still don't have my Christmas Spirit, but at least I'm getting there, as right now I'm listening Michel Bubble Christmas CD and last week I help to put the Christmas Tree up in baby J house.


That day I was excited about putting the Christmas Tree, I wasn't ready to put mine though.

But I went with a green shirt thinking that I thought it would put me in the Christmas mood, and it did for a hot second, went I ggot the the house I was a little disappointed because they don't do Christmas as I do but it was fun, and the funny part is that she wanted to me to  decorate the tree, but she didn't had a picture of the tree for others years, so I didn't knew how to do it, I try and she didn't liked it., so we leave with just the lights haha


Now I'm a little bit more excited to put mine next week!!

I want to buy something new for the house, but I don't know will see 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER