Not Christmas Spirit

Hi guys!!

Well it's December and I don't have ANY Christmas Spirit AT ALL!

At first I  was worried because I thought that I would stayed like this my whole life, no more excited about Christmas, I was worried because my Mom and Dad are like that, they just don't have the Christmas spirit anymore, and I don't want to be like that.

So I was fighting with this feeling, or lack of Christmas Spirit, and trying to get it an any cost by listening to some Christmas Music or watching Christmas movies, but I just couldn't get it, and now I'm in peace with that, not all years are goods and not all years you get the Christmas Spirit, right now I have a lot going on my heat to be worry about that too.

I think it is because this year is going to be SOO different than years before, also the situations of the country, next Sunday we have parliamentary elections and it feels kind of Presidential Elections, that could define the future of Venezuela, and also I know that Christmas isn't about the gifts, but for first time in YEARS, I can't buy presents for my family, it's impossible financially everything is so expensive right now, it might be hard  for you to believe that I can't even buy a shirt to my mom or something else, but it's true, believe me, and I don't have any desire of putting the Christmas Tree, I really want to leave Caracas for Christmas but right now I just have a few options and I don't like those options.

I hope that you have a wonderful season!! really Enjoy Christmas for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER