My First Real Sale

Hi guys!!!

I'm so happy because this weeks so far It has being better than last week!!
Today I just made my first real sale, I sold an Air conditioning to the sweetest guy ever!!! Here in Venezuela is very dangerous to do this kind of things, Selling things to person that you don't know, but this guy just sounded so sweet and nice on the phone, so I accepted to meet him in person and give him the A/C.

So, yes Today I sold my very first article, I hope that this bring me luck, I can sell a lot more... coming soon I'm going to do a BIG YARD SALE! I'm a little scare and excited!! my bosses finally decided to sell this house (Pike Chucky) and I'm happy for them and I'm little sad, this is my second home, and It's gonna be so sad to say good bye, but every good bye brings a new Hello!!

Also Mimi, is being so sweet, and tomorrow I'm going to see my cousin and then is Friday, and then weekend and then Mimi is going to Chile for a whole month, I'll be in charge of the house!! YEI!!

the only bad thing about this week is my face, I don't know what is happening but my face is getting worse with the acne!! I'm cutting some food to see if that help!

For now that's all!!

See Ya!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER