Aruba Day 2!!

Next day I woke up early to eat Breakfast before my bosses woke up so I could help them with "Baby J"

That day I didn't work that much, because Baby J was tired and she took a 4 hours nap!! YUJU! so I took advantage of that and I relax, I read some chapters of my book, and then I explored the hotel a little bit, I saw that you could takes pictures with the birds that belong to the hotel and I did!!

It was low key day really, also that day I talked with a very friendly lady she was from New Jersey, She told me that Aruba in best than Hawaii!! Do I believe her?? hahaha One day I would tell myself!!

Aruba is a little Island, is a lot better than Curacao, though I LOVED Curacao, but Aruba is more city and has a lot of more stuff to do!!


Baby J is a easy going girl, she doesn't know me that well, but she stayed with me very easy, so is easy work with her!


and Tata and C, are nice people too, it was a nice trip!!




 Bye Bye Aruba, till next time!! But there's more beach pictures to come!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER