adjustmen!!

Hi guys!! sorry for no posting this week, it was a bad and good week!!

I'm still living in Pikichaky, with Elizabeth and Mimi, and some days I wonder if is a good Idea being there, sometimes I don't know why I'm there and I think Mimi and Elizabeth too!!


Next week Mimi is going to Chile for a month, and I will Have to stay in pikichaky to be a company for Elizabeth, but this week I'm not sure if I want to go, I mean I HAVE TO, because the English classes! but all the time Elizabeth is asking me "when are you going home?", and also another stuffs, but I guess I have to suck it up and hanging there for one more week!

I feel Like a limbo, I need to do something with my life, I can't be like this anymore, I'll try to start Chit-chat and Parenting one more time, I'll try to start to do hair bows to sell, and some necklaces!! and just wait!

Last weekend I went out with Elizabeth for Frozen Yogurt, I'm kind of obsess, and I try  to bond with her and it worked!!

Also I went to the movies with my dad, and seriously, my dad is driving me CRAZY!! he is so worried for me, for my future (In my country I'm old, yes by this time I should have a strong relationship and thinking on marriage and kids) so my dad EVERY weekend want to "talk" about something and his worries make me worry! so he is stressing me out!! I LOVE MY DAD, but I don't like he's worry about "my future", my mom in another hand is the opposite, she is so lay back!! she just ask the necessary.

This weekend I stayed in my house, is nice to be in my room and be here!! but I get bored, sooo

Well that's it!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER