Family Beach day 1

Hi Guys!! Just caching up!!

I haven't blog before because I was having fun with my Family!! I didn't went to my beach house because las Gochas didn't wanted to go, and going without them didn't look that fun for me, but they wanted to go to the beach, actually we wanted to make a fun cousins trip, but we couldn't so we replace with beach days!!

We are so lucky to live about 1 hour far to the beach, and for most shocking that it looks any of my cousins or aunts have a car, so we had to go in public transportation!! but it was fun, a little adventure!!


We Went to La Guaira, the beaches aren't that cute or nice as another in the country, but they do their job, the water is warm, the sand is nice and the sun shine!! also we were with family What else could I ask for?




 Bye Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutcracker 1

Show Us Your Life - International Day

SUMMER